Treating Customers Fairly
MediaBlanket Ltd is committed to providing a high quality service by working with our customers to meet their individual needs where possible.
As a business, we take the requirements of the UK's industry regulator the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), very seriously, in particular the requirement to treat our customers fairly. We strive to do this in everything we do. We undertake that all our actions will be guided by the principle that the interests of our customers are paramount.
Our systems and procedures are designed to place our customers at the heart of our business.
These principles have been designed to ensure that we behave appropriately and to ensure that we are, and remain, customer-focused at all times and act in accordance to our regulators' expectations. We are committed to providing a high quality service by working with our customers to meet their individual needs. We will search our panel of lenders in real time to assist in identifying a lender that is interested in lending to you.
We will ensure that the service and products we provide are fair and appropriate to their circumstances. We will always be diligent and work with our customers to understand their individual financial situation and needs. We will ensure that the products selected are in the best interests of the customer. We will ensure that our products and service comply with all regulatory requirements.
We will remain open with regulators. We will ensure that we provide all customers with clear and fair information which is not misleading. We will ensure that all our marketing products and services are clear, fair and not misleading. They will contain information which is honest, helpful and accurate. We will tell you about any conflict of interest that may arise between us as soon as we can, after becoming aware of this. We will be transparent about our services and relationships with associated partners or affiliates.
Treating customers fairly takes into account, not only how we use our customers' details, but how we deal with them at all stages of our business relationship. This includes:
- Customers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the business culture
- The Customers will receive the best service possible and their details will be referred to a reputable firm who will look to provide them with a suitable product or service to meet their needs and requirements but only if the Customer chooses to take it up
- Customers are provided with clear and non-misleading information and are kept informed of progress as appropriate
- Customers receive a service which is of the standard expected by the regulators
- Customers do not face unreasonable barriers in their dealings with us and are provided with clear communication routes and the ability to make a complaint should our service levels fall below those expected
This is version 1.3 of the policy. This policy shall be reviewed every 12 months or earlier, where any change in business or external environment requires it, in order to comply with rules or regulation changes affecting Treating Customers Fairly.
Date of version: 14/08/2018
Advantages of The Loan Tree
- No Fees
- Top UK Lenders
- Get your money by ::*
- Easy Application
- Quick Transfers
- Instant On Screen Decision
- Poor Credit Options Available
- All Credit Scores Considered
- High Approval Rates
A car loan can be a suitable option for you if you want to own the car from day one, and not have to lease or arrange a Hire Purchase Agreement with the dealership or manufacturer.
Have you found the perfect holiday destination, but aren’t sure how you are going to pay for it all upfront? A holiday loan could be the best solution for you.
Apply with Confidence
By filling out our easy application form, we can help you with loan options!
Our free to use, secure UK website will provide you with an instant decision from our panel of lenders.